Friday, January 16, 2009

Holiday Rap Up

Happy New Year! I have been busy trying to get my YA novel into shape to send out and getting the Rickshaw's winter calendar into shape, so I haven't really felt like being on the computer when I come home from the office (re: The Beanery or L'amyx). But here's some pics from recent times.

Me trying to teach Yi Rong how to do the "pig snoot." Somehow, she looks better doing it than me.


April came home for the first time and got along famously with everyone. In fact, the families seemed desperate to hold onto this one. Jeez, are they trying to tell me something?


And here's some photos from the Rickshaw holiday party. As usual, it was all kept top secret. Here we're taking the sketchy bike route through South Fremont. Or was it Hayward?


Eventually, we arrived at our first destination, iFly! Here we're gearing up.


Some funny shots of people flying.






What your faces look like after you've had the mask (and moustache) on.


This is destination two: ice-skating at Yerba Buena. Notice my perfect form. Frankenskater!


What's missing? The drunken dinner and the drunken bike ride home. Ah, good times.

No comments: