Friday, August 28, 2009

Crunky!

Hey look, Grumpy Guy's back!


Bruce and Susan just visited. This is what they brought us, besides the avian swine flu.



Paul turned 40 recently and celebrated by swiveling his hips a lot. For some reason, I didn't get a picture of him. But I did get a shot of Aidan learning a few tricks.



And April too.



As you probably read, a bunch of folks went to see Willie, Bob, and the Coog. It was pretty sweet, even if the music wasn't quite as exciting as I'd hoped for. I think I appreciated Willie's performance best. The Coog's set seemed super-slick and choreographed, although full of energy. At this point, Bob is just a shell of himself. You could understand maybe every third word and he looks really frail.

Still, Stockton was grand. We stayed in the same hotel as did the musicians' tour busses. I say tour busses because they never seemed to get off them. But we did get to see a wedding reception broken up by 12 of Stockton's finest and watch a meeting of Pocahontas and Redman, which is the second oldest fraternal organization in the US (and not a new stoner film by the rapper). I forgot my camera, so all you get is a shot of a stoner art car parked downtown the next day.

In case you missed Stallion's performance at Cato's, here's what it looked like.



Here's the best video I've seen in ages, by Jay Reatard.

2 comments:

kooky komments said...

I love grumpy guy!

Anonymous said...

there's a new lotte product:
nude crunky balls.
they taste pretty good.