Thursday, December 21, 2006

Four strikes and you're out

You know what they say: The fourth time is the charm. That's right, this is my fourth blog. What happened to the other ones?

Well, let's see, the first one got firebombed by a flame war, in which some band's friends called me names (don't worry, we all sorted it out and are the bestest of friends now). Number 2 died because I got bored and then switched over to Livejournal because I heard it was better for photos. The third one didn't last too long (boredom again, and a relationship, which makes you less inclined to blog, and a book project, which really makes you want to get away from a computer and get a life).

And now the fourth. Why? I'm single and kind of bored. So most likely it won't last too long either. But I am getting a digital camera for the holidays, so that should guarantee some quality photos on here. And I think I'd like to do more film rants. Seems like no one I know goes to the movies any more so I need some outlet for my opinions. And I can't spend all my time on Yelp.

No comments: