Friday, August 29, 2008

What, James Garner wasn't available?

Wow. Just, wow. That John McCain is a maverick after all! He picked a young, hottt, inexperienced, anti-choice female governor of an unpopulated state to be his vice president. Stunned. I am stunned.

Did I mention she's hottt? (And looks something like that devout Hilary fan, Tina Fey?)

Wonkette sure did, way back in 2006. They also documented her past rear-end collision. Do you think they would be doing that if McCain were getting bonked from behind?

Anyway, I guess he can't call Obama inexperienced anymore. Whoopsie.

In other news, I'm getting paid to blog now. Only, not about hottt politicians or movies or what kind of jam I like. It's all about local music and it's on Listen.com. What's that? The local music scene's deader than McCain's testes? Wrong! Jeez.

1 comment:

freshpinkstyle said...

Nice to see your writing on listen.com, I checked out the Apache and Outside Lands write-ups. Good job!