Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Checking out my junk

I have figured out what we should wear for the next TKS party. Of course, we'll need to get some midgets too.



Have you been watching 30 Rock? It's gotten so it's the best comedy on TV, even better than The Office. Don't believe me? What other show makes fun of Burning Man, Larry King, and Jim Morrison? ("Being terrible has never hurt anyone in the music business. Look at Biz Markie. Or the Doors.")

I guess the only show that's even close is Flight of the Conchords, and that's mostly funny during the songs.

Have you seen "Sugarlumps" yet?

Or "Too Many Dicks on the Dancefloor"?

"It ain't no good if there's too much wood." Indeed.

2 comments:

ruzxs said...

happy birthday, buddy!

Anonymous said...

I agree. 30 Rock is where it is at these days! Tina Fey is a comic genius. Alec Baldwin is objectively awesome! I dare say, it is better than Season Two of Flight of the Conchords.
And Happy Birthday.