Monday, April 30, 2007

A clusterfuck of glamour

Where's Dani Leone?

That's what I kept thinking on Saturday night, when In Bed w/ Fairy Butch took over the Rickshaw. If you've never seen IBWFB, which wouldn't surprise me, it's sort of a cabaret/game show/strip club/dance party all rolled into one -- with a lot of FTM action.

These were hardcore Females to Males, meaning they'd gone thru the change long enough ago that they were now losing their hair on their scalp and gaining their hair on their chins.

The night spawned many questions. Like: Why does every FTM grow a goatee? Aren't beards more manly than goatees? Or moustaches? If you're a woman dating a man who used to be a woman, do you think of yourself as a lesbian or bi-sexual or quasi-hetero? And if you're a woman who used to be a man now dating a man, do you call yourself gay? Also: how many drinks does it take to get you to climb onstage and start sticking your tongue way down the throat of a stranger? How about give a lapdance to two blindfolded strangers at the same time?

Alright, my best line of the night: After a woman simulated a very loud orgasm onstage, I turned to the ladies queued up at the bar and said, "I bet you all want what she's having." Sure, I stole it from When Harry Met Sally, but still.

Here's the new Grumpy Guy & Sunshine. It's a cliffhanger! Part two will come on Friday, which is the usual GG&S day.

2 comments:

Bubeau said...

I thought you wanted someone to love you?

PopPhilosopher said...

let me clarify: grumpy guy is not about me. it is based on real life situations that may have happened to people i know or um me, like when someone tells you they love you for the first time and you, even though you may feel the same, can't seem to get the words out or maybe think it's too soon or possibly need another margarita. funny stuff like that.